Best Cycling Shoes
Best Cycling Shoes Rated and Recommended by SolePage.
Based on Reviews from 51 Experts and 538 Users (7,664 Reviews Scanned)
Shimano SH-R065 Cycling Shoe - Men's Black, 43.0
- High density synthetic leather upper and mesh for durability and breathability
- Dual hook and loop straps provide the required comfort and support
- Flat insole for comfort and uniform underfoot cushioning and lightweight
Giro Men's Treble II Matte Black Bike Shoe - 40 M EU
- 290 grams (size 42)
- Molded evA footbed with medium arch support
- injected nylon with universal cleat mount (2 or 3 bolt)
Giro Rumble Vr MTB Shoes Black/Glowing Red 43
- 425 grams (size 42)
- vibram ecostep rubber outsole
- Molded spd-compatible shank with optimized cleat zone
Shimano SH-RP2 Women's Touring Road Cycling Synthetic Leather Shoes, White, 41
- Women's specific fit for a more natural, comfortable fit
- Tough stretch resistant synthetic leather and mesh
- Extra cushioned tongue for added comfort
PEARL IZUMI Men's Select RD IV-M Cycling Shoe
- 1:1 anatomic closure: eliminates hot spots and removes pressure from your instep
- Select 1:1 power plate: composite fiber plate for lightweight stiffness and durability; direct-vent technology...
- Eva foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
Louis Garneau Women's Sapphire MTB Bike Shoes, Magenta Purple, US (6), EU (36)
- Created for those new to mountain biking, the Sapphire MTB shoes have everything you need to get out and start...
- ALL DAY COMFORT: The standard, roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding. The synthetic leather and...
- EFFICIENT: The HRS-80 retention firmly holds your heel in place and reduces power loss. The Ergo Grip 2...
Giro Carbide R Bike Shoes Mens
- High-quality, breathable synthetic fiber Classic 3-strap closure
- Co-molded nylon and rubber high traction lugged outsole Mid-foot scuff guard Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
Fizik R5 UOMO BOA Road Cycling Shoes
- Material: Microtex/Reflective Heel Cap
- Outsole: Carbon Reinforced Nylon
- Closure system: Boa IP1-A
Five Ten Men's Freerider Pro Bike Shoes (Black/Red, 11.5 US)
- Full S1 dotty outsole
- Synthetic and lightweight upper
- Impact resistant toe box
Louis Garneau Women's Multi Air Flex Bike Shoes for Indoor Cycling, Commuting and MTB, SPD Cleats...
- VERSATILE CYCLING SHOE: A flexible, ventilated shoe that can handle all types of riding; Ideal for training,...
- STANDARD FIT: Roomier, more comfortable fit for all-day riding; Hook and loop fasteners for quick, easy...
- BREATHABLE DESIGN: No more overheated feet at spin class or during the morning commute; Synthetic leather and...
Mavic Cosmic Elite Cycling Shoes - Men's Black/White/Black Yellow 10
- Upper Material: Endofit tongue, synthetic uppers, mesh inserts
- Closure: Mavic Ergo Dial QR, Ergo Straps
- Footbed: Ortholite footbed
SHIMANO SH-RP1 Cycling Shoe, Black, M 5.5-6 / W 7-7.5
- Dual hook and loop straps provide reliable and secure fit
- Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole
- Indoor cycling friendly SPD and SPD-SL cleat compatible
PEARL IZUMI Men's Select Road v5 Cycling Shoe, Black/Black, 48
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by...
- 1:1 Anatomic 3-Strap Closure removes pressure from your instep to eliminate hot spots
- SELECT 1:1 Composite Power Plate with nylon forefoot insert provides improved lightweight stiffness and...
Tommaso Pista Women's Road Bike Cycling Spin Shoe Dual Cleat Compatibility- Black/Blue - 37
- FACTORY DIRECT VALUE: By offering our Tommaso products factory direct, we are able to offer a level of quality...
- VERSATILITY & COMPATIBILITY: By blending comfort and performance together, we created an amazingly versatile...
- QUALITY & PRECISION FIT: 100% Fit Guarantee, 100% Free Fit Returns, 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Please...
Fizik R5 Road Cycling Shoe - Carbon Reinforced, Microtex, Fine Tune Fit
- Closure: Powerstrap (hook-and-loop)
- Sole: R5 nylon composite
- Recommended Use: road cycling
Last update on 2020-01-23 PST - Details