Best Shoes for Flat Feet
Best Shoes for Flat Feet Rated and Recommended by SolePage
Based on Reviews from 55 Experts and 927 Users (7,894 Reviews Scanned)
- Crepe sole
- Stabilizing suede-lined heel counter
- The Brooks Addiction Walker shoe is loaded with support for your low arches and control for your…
- Removable leather insole
- Direct injected, one component PU outsole with shock point
- Features cow leather
- Bungee lace capture system
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
- Hydrophobic mesh lining. Non-marking rubber outsole. Compression molded EVA midsole
- Polished slip-on with supportive sole unit and padded collar
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock. Compression molded EVA footframe for stability and comfort
- Ortholite footbed
- Removable insole
- Leather uppers
- Leather and soft textile linings for all-day comfort
- Removable, molded EVA footbed with optimal arch support and cushioning
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance…
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology: insert info here
- Fluid Ride Midsole: Fluid Ride provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with…
- Leather or Natural Cork Upper
- Microfiber Wrapped EVA Footbed
- Durable Rubber Outsole
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- ROLLBAR technology
- Endurance outsole
- Cloudwave offers a soft stable and lively lightweight feel
- Airmesh upper
- Fit in motion upper for flexible support
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to…
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- SHOE SIZE: “B” = Medium width, “D” = Wide width
- FOOT SUPPORT: Ideal for runners with a medium to high arch looking for neutral support.
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness…
Last update on 2019-11-16 PST – Details
Flat feet are incredibly common, but many people struggle to find the best shoes for flat feet. In fact, we all start out with flat feet as babies, and most of us develop the arch over time, although some people never do. Pregnancy, injury, and even overuse and stress on the feet can cause arches to fall, and feet to flatten temporarily or even permanently. While flat feet are not always a cause for concern, they can require special care and specialized footwear to prevent foot pain and injury.
If you have flat feet or fallen arches and need to know how to better protect your health and find the best shoes for flat feet, this guide will help you choose exactly the right shoes for your needs. We take a close look at the causes and effects of flat feet, what kind of shoes help support and protect the feet, and show you how to choose the right shoes for your needs and health.
Last update on 2019-11-16 PST - Details