Best Shoes for Hairdressers
Best Shoes for Hairdressers Rated and Recommended by SolePage.
Based on Reviews from 87 Experts and 603 Users (7,337 Reviews Scanned)
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex Soft Footbed with integrated permanently elastic latex cushion
- Birko-Flor Upper
- Suede footbed lining
- Trail-ready running shoe with water-resistant and anti-debris mesh upper featuring Sensifit technology and…
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Ortholite insole
- Slip-on shoe work shoe featuring mesh fabric upper and slip-resistant traction outsole
- Elastic side gores at opening
- Padded collar and reinforced stitched seams. Memory foam insole for cushioning
- Flat driving moccasin
- Hidden subtle lift in heel
- High density foam insole
- Gel cushion at the heel
- Vans Slip-on
- Canvas upper & rubber sole
- Radically lightweight. Stabilizing heel fabric overlay panels. Side s-logo. 1.25 inch heel. Quick-Fit Portal…
- Innovative and highly responsive 5GEN midsole cushioning
- New Goga Max high rebound footbed energizes every step
- Leather and or fabric uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of “wiggle room” for your toes
- Removable memory fowm, latex and cork footbed with suede top
- Lace-up sneaker with metal eyelets featuring stripe at midsole and embroidered logo at quarterpanel
- THE PERFECT WORK CROCS: Do your shoes live up to your career specialty? The Specialist II Clogs are the Crocs…
- EASY TO CLEAN: Crocs Specialist II clogs are fully molded and easy to clean by just using soap and water and…
- THICK CONSTRUCTION FOR TOE PROTECTION: The Crocs At Work collection was designed with nurses, chefs and…
- Make sure your fall style is truly fab with the elevated Becca wedge.
- Slip-on leather mule featuring roomy toe box and anti-fatigue rocker bottom
- Heel height is 2.00 inches
- Memory foam footbed delivers optimal cushioning and support
Last update on 2020-05-29 PST – Details
A hair stylist’s job can do so much more than giving everyone an amazing makeover. Along with providing the beauty services, it is important that you encourage the customer’s confidence. You can do this by interacting with the customers with a positive attitude and exchanging engaging stories.
As a result, anyone who’s got excellent services from an enthusiastic stylist will be most likely to become a regular at the salon. Moreover, happy customers will introduce the salon to their friends, meaning you will get more appointments. This will be a great help to your business.
To make sure that you and your fellow hairdressers can keep up the good energy, there is one factor that you should take into consideration: the hairstylist sore feet problem.
The main cause for this is that hairdressers spend most time standing during working hours. This will put a lot of pressure on the feet, leading to overly strained muscles. It has become the all-too-familiar pain in the industry.
You will feel uncomfortable because of the pain throughout the day. It would be difficult for you to concentrate on delivering the services and ensure that your customers are happy.
But we’ve found the ultimate solution for you. We’ve done the research and come up with the list of 10 best shoes for hairdressers. In this article, you will also learn more about how you can decide on the ideal pair of shoes. Let’s dive into the details now!
Last update on 2020-05-30 PST - Details