Best Shoes for High Arches
Best Shoes for High Arches Rated and Recommended by SolePage
Based on Reviews from 64 Experts and 646 Users (5,573 Reviews Scanned)
- Perform at your best during every hybrid workout with the super flexible and breathable Ahnu Yoga Flex shoe!
- Air mesh upper for comfort and breathability.
- Designed for medium to high-impact hybrid workouts.
- Jersey knit lining and neoprene foam backer for added protection. Soft nylon toe post webbing. Non-slip EVA…
- You will treasure this OluKai Ohana Sandal like your own ‘Family.’
- Part of the Makai (Toward The Ocean) Collection.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight mesh upper delivers complete breathability
- Foam padding placed around your ankle collar & under the tongue for an incredibly comfortable fit & feel
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to…
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Leather uppers
- Leather and soft textile linings for all-day comfort
- Removable, molded EVA footbed with optimal arch support and cushioning
- the leather on the Cocoa Brown has a distressed finish so there is a slight variance from one pair to the next
- Tapered, bicycle toe stitching and a softly squared toe create luxurious stylelines.
- Colorful mesh upper for breathability and visibility
- Quick-lace vamp for secure fit
- Padded collar for comfort
- The Brooks Addiction Walker shoe is loaded with support for your low arches and control for your…
- self-tie Closure
- Polished slip-on with supportive sole unit and padded collar
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock. Compression molded EVA footframe for stability and comfort
- Ortholite footbed.Encore sticky rubber outsole delivers flexibility and reduces foot and leg fatigue.
- Neutral, high-mileage trainer featuring breathable open-cell mesh overlay with additional supportive midfoot…
- Infinity wave bounce-back heel
- u4ic forefoot cushioning
- Radically lightweight. Stabilizing heel fabric overlay panels. Side s-logo. 1.25 inch heel
- Innovative and highly responsive 5GEN midsole cushioning
- New Goga Max high rebound footbed energizes every step
- MEN’S LEATHER SNEAKERS: Leather upper features overlays for support and perforations for airflow.
- COMFORTABLE TRAINING: Foam Phylon midsole and full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions for comfort and…
- NATURAL MOTION: Solid rubber outsole is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.
Last update on 2019-10-21 PST – Details
Only about 10% of people have high arches, making this distinctive foot shape unusual and little understood. Furthermore, many shoes are not made to accommodate high arches and provide the fit, support, and cushioning that these feet require. While many people have high arches and experience no unusual pain or health consequences, they are often associated with leg and back pain and can impair athletic performance.
The best shoes for high arches are hard to find because they have distinctive needs and unusual considerations for support and cushioning. High-arched feet can also be difficult to fit in a standard shoe because the body of the shoe often binds across the top of the arch, and high arches often cause the toes to need additional room in the shoe to avoid rubbing. We’ve taken a close look at high arches to determine what the best shoes are, and how they support this unusual foot shape.
Last update on 2019-10-22 PST - Details