Best Shoes for Nurses
Best Shoes for Nurses Rated and Recommended by SolePage.
Based on Reviews from 99 Experts and 769 Users (8,569 Reviews Scanned)
- SHOE SIZE: “B” = Medium width, “D” = Wide width
- FOOT SUPPORT: Ideal for runners with a medium to high arch looking for neutral support.
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness…
- CROCS FOR EVERYONE: With a color and style for every personality, the Classic Clogs are the Crocs women and…
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND FUN: The Crocs for men and women feature lightweight Iconic Crocs Comfort. Ventilation ports…
- DESIGNED TO FIT: These slip on clogs are easy to take on and off, while being extremely durable; These Crocs…
- Brand: Easy Spirit
- Style: Walking & Hiking Shoes
- Materials: Leather upper / Manmade outsole
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure
- Hand stitched
- Stain resistant upper
- Slip-on shoe work shoe featuring mesh fabric upper and slip-resistant traction outsole
- Elastic side gores at opening
- Padded collar
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to…
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Leather/Synthetic Leather
- Durable rubber outsole
- Lace-up running shoe featuring supportive internal shank and shock-absorbing Abzorb technology
- IMEVA midsole; Dual-density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a…
- New Balance
- Leather and or fabric uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of “wiggle room” for your toes
- Mesh Upper
- Breathable Mesh Lining
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Lace-up sneaker featuring padded tongue and collar
- 8 Narrow
- Modern sport style
- Slip Resistant
- Nurse Mates
- Anti-bacterial leather lining
- Anatomical footbed with arch support
- Slip-resistant polyurethane sole
- The Meredith Sport is part of the Grey’s Anatomy Collection by SoftWalk; designed for those in the nursing,…
- If you love Meredith, you’ll love this slip-on that is sure to get you through a long shift.
- Premium printed leather uppers with a round toe.
- Black Electro Heart
- When you’re on your feet all day you’ll need the Timberland PRO Renova Professional slip-on shoe for its…
- Premium full grain leather upper offers outstanding style and durability.
- 3M Scotchgard protector provides excellent stain resistance.
Last update on 2019-11-16 PST – Details
Best Shoes for Nurses on Feet All Day
The job of a nurse is incredibly demanding, mentally, emotionally, and physically. Nurses work long hours and sometimes unpredictable shifts, which can add mental stress to a job that is already mentally stressful. Many health care workers get so involved in taking care of the needs of others that they can lose sight of taking care of themselves.
Nurses work on their feet all day, every day, and foot care and foot health are integral to whole-body health. The best shoes for nurses not only protect and preserve the body from the long-term stresses and wear over time, but also allow a nurse to move, work, and focus without the constant distraction of foot, back, or leg pain. A nurse’s shoes are an essential part of the equipment necessary to do a good job and should be chosen with the care and attention paid to any other piece of protective gear.
Being a nurse is one of the most physically and emotionally demanding jobs in existence. Nurses are not only on their feet all day, but they often work long and irregular hours, under stress and managing various crises. The average nurse walks nearly three and a half miles during every ten-hour shift. Nurses need excellent shoes, not just to keep up with a physically demanding job, but because they shouldn’t have to manage the constant distraction of foot fatigue or pain.
Last update on 2019-11-16 PST - Details