Best Shoes for Standing All Day
Best Shoes for Standing All Day Rated and Recommended by SolePage
Based on Reviews from 95 Experts and 671 Users (6,695 Reviews Scanned)
- Rubber sole; Easy to slip on and off and removable sock liners absorb shock and provide superior comfort…
- Easy Spirit
- Cotton drill lining provides breathability and extra comfort
- Lace Up
- New Balance
- Breathable air mesh upper
- Breathable mesh lining wicks to keep feet dry
- Merrell M Select FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
- Loaded with support for your low arches and control for your overpronation, this casual yet contemporary…
- Supple full-grain leather upper affords durability and comfort.
- Cushioned tongue is partially sewn.
- Breathable textile upper for lightweight comfort.
- Foam midsole/outsole offers lightweight cushioning.
- Run forward and further with the ASICS Gel-Excite 4!
- Predecessor: Gel-Excite 3.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Removable insoles
- Breathable mesh upper
- Ortholite sockliner-moisture management (ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP manufacturing LLC)
- Flexible, low-profile midsole
- Memory foam insole
- Padded collar
- Shock absorbing FlexSole lightweight midsole
- Easy care leather
- Flexible sole
- Non-marking outsole
- Lace-up walking shoe featuring perforated upper and New Balance applique at quarterpanel
- New Balance
- Outdoor-ready runner with mesh and brushstroke-patterned underlays
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning
- Removable sockliner accommodates medical orthotics
- Casual loafer featuring contrast stitching, padded collar, and inset pull-on tab at tongue
- Dual elastic goring
- Gel-Infused Memory Foam comfort insole
- Slip-on shoe work shoe featuring mesh fabric upper and slip-resistant traction outsole
- Elastic side gores at opening
- Padded collar and reinforced stitched seams. Memory foam insole for cushioning
- Sponge ethylene vinyl acetate confirms to the shape of the foot for a personalized fit and adiprene by adidas…
- Dewix anti microbial linings help reduce foot odor and wick moisture to help keep the foot dry
- Waterproof leather, seam sealed, waterproof insole, and gusseted tongue helps keep feet dry in wet weather
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) (Running) : ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance…
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows…
- SpEVA Midsole: Material Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Slip on loafer featuring a stylish bicycle toe and elastic goring side inserts
- Direct injected, one component rubber like PU outsole with shock point
- Low stacked heel , Embossed logo
- Radically lightweight
- Full length Go Mat energy return insole
- Memory foam cushioned heel and vamp
Last update on 2019-10-21 PST – Details
Almost everyone is aware of how sitting at work deteriorates your health and your body, and many employers are taking steps to make sure that their office jobs are less sedentary. However, recent studies show that standing at work all day can be as bad for your health, your feet, your spine, and even your heart, as sitting all day. Standing exposes you to a variety of health risks and hazards when compared to jobs with more mobility, or even desk jobs where you sit all day.
Since so many professions require standing all day, it’s a widespread health risk for workers of all kinds. And it may mean that workers who have switched from seated desks to standing desks aren’t actually any better off than they were before. We’re examining the science and the health risks, and then exploring ways for you to reduce those risks at work, including choosing the best shoes for standing all day.
Last update on 2019-10-22 PST - Details