Best Shoes for Teachers
Best Shoes for Teachers Rated and Recommended by SolePage.
Based on Reviews from 71 Experts and 625 Users (7,719 Reviews Scanned)
- Cushioned inner sole for maximum comfort
- Adjustable buckle strap
- Proudly Vegan
- Whether you have a hectic day ahead of you or a peaceful weekend at home, this athleisure mule will keep you…
- Choose from all-over leather, fabric or combination leather/fabric uppers
- Foam-cushioned insole is removable
- Causal slip-on with soft enzyme washed canvas upper
- Yoga mat drop in comfort with custom printed canvas cover
- Ultra flexible sanuk rubber cupsole
- Memory foam insole
- Shock absorbing FlexSole lightweight midsole
- Padded collar and footbed for added comfort, fit, and superior shock absorption
- Vulcanized construction for comfort and durability
- Signature waffle outsole for enhanced board feel
- 17mm Twinface upper
- Suede heel counter
- Pretreated to repel moisture and stains
- Textile sock lining offers breathable wear
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure
- Hand stitched
- Stain resistant upper
- Made in USA or Imported
- Textile Lining
- Durable and cushioned footbed
- EVA outsole
- : Black Uppers With White Side Rubber
- : Canvas Uppers
- : Cotton Drill Lining For Breathability
- Suede Leather covered Cork Latex Footbed
- Birkoflor Upper
- Adjustable Strap
- Polished slip-on with supportive sole unit and padded collar
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock. Compression molded EVA footframe for stability and comfort
- Ortholite footbed
- Supportive, adventurous lace-up with cushioned footbed and collar. Supportive sole. Grippy tread. Cleansport…
Last update on 2020-05-29 PST – Details
Best Shoes for Teachers on Feet All Day
Most people think of teaching as a mental profession that requires intellectual and cognitive skills, as well as emotional balance and supreme patience. However, teaching is a job that is performed on the feet and is as physically taxing as any other job that requires walking, standing, bending, stooping, and lifting all day. In fact, for many teachers, it is more taxing because they often work in environments designed for children, without equipment scaled to their physical needs.
This makes shoe choice especially important for teachers, who need to wear the right shoes that will guard their health and safety every day, and for years to come. The right shoes will not only prevent pain and injury but working with good body alignment, and physical comfort helps to reduce added stress and distractions, helping teachers concentrate on more important matters. The best shoes for teachers not only help teachers work in comfort and safety but may also help them be even better teachers.
We all know that being a teacher is a demanding job, but we don’t usually think of it as being physically tiring as well as emotionally and mentally challenging. However, most teachers are on their feet all day, and it’s a more physically demanding job than it seems.
Depending on teaching style and subject, a teacher may spend several hours a day standing while delivering a lecture, or walking back and forth in front of a board, with only limited periods of sitting and very little relaxing. And of course, there’s the obligatory pacing around during quizzes, keeping an eye out for cheaters.
While many people think of summer breaks as being a benefit of being a teacher, long holidays can add to the physical strain of the job. If the summer has been spent in relative idleness, then going back to school can also mean a sudden increase in physical activity that can stress and strain the feet and legs. In short, being a teacher is tougher on the feet than you may think.
Last update on 2020-05-30 PST - Details