Best Tennis Shoes for Nurses
Best Tennis Shoes for Nurses Rated and Recommended by SolePage.
Based on Reviews from 83 Experts and 644 Users (7,750 Reviews Scanned)
New Balance Women's WX608v4 Training Shoe, White/Navy, 5 B US
- Lace-up running shoe featuring supportive internal shank and shock-absorbing Abzorb technology
- IMEVA midsole; Dual-density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a...
- New Balance
ASICS Women'S Gel-Resolution 6 Tennis Shoe, White/Parachute Purple/Hot Pink, 5 M US
- 6-Month Outsole Warranty
- Gender Specific Cushioning
- Flexion Fit: Proprietary upper which provides form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
Reebok Women's CROSSFIT Nano 8.0 Sneaker, Alloy/Black/Solar Pink, 10 M US
- NanoWeave upper
- Low-cut design
- CMEVA midsole
Skechers Sport Women's D'Lites Memory Foam Lace-up Sneaker,Black,5 W US
- Smooth Sporty Trubuck Leather
- Rubber sole
K-Swiss Women's ST329 Heritage Sneaker, white/classic blue/ribbon red, 5 M US
- Leather upper
- EVA cushioned midsole
- Premium memory footbed
Saucony Women's Cohesion TR10 Trail Runner, Grey/Black/Blue, 5 M US
- GRID, Breathable, Trail Traction
PUMA Women's Tazon 6 WN's fm Cross-Trainer Shoe Black Silver/Beetroot Purple, 5.5 M US
- Synthetic leather
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- TPU shank for increased stability
Nurse Mates Women's Angel,White Leather,US 8.5 M
- Shock-absorbing EVA unit bottom has rubber inserts that offer durable slip resistance.
- Inner polyurethane core provides shock-absorbing protection from heel to toe.
- Soft leather upper resists stains for easy maintenance.
Brooks Women's Ghost 10 Purple/Pink/Teal 10 B US
- Get lost in your thoughts with a smooth and well-cushioned ride in the Brooks Ghost 10.
- Predecessor: Ghost 9.
- Support Type: Neutral.
Nike Women's Court Lite, White/Metallic Silver/Medium Grey, 9.5 Regular US
- Combination of upper materials for durability and comfort
- Mesh tongue enhances breathability
- GDR outsole provides durable traction
Last update on 2019-11-16 PST - Details