Best Shoes for Zumba
Best Zumba Shoes Rated and Recommended by SolePage.
Based on Reviews from 51 Experts and 534 Users (5,198 Reviews Scanned)
- Retro-inspired fashion sneaker with leather and nylon upper featuring logo at side, heel, and tongue
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Padded sockliner
- Please use size conversion provided in drop down menu to assist with choosing your “Sansha” size; shoe may…
- Quick drying, highly breathable synthetic mesh upper delivers comfort and breath-ability
- Lightweight trainer in soft mesh featuring printed logo and external heel cage of woven bands
- Stretchable MONO-SOCK fit system
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning
- Removable insole
- Padded tongue and collar
- Flex-Foil and Direct-Fuse support layers
- Precise-Return bouncy insole
- Lace-up athletic shoe with breathable mesh upper featuring brand callouts at lateral toe, sides, counter,…
- EcoOrthoLite sockliner
- EVA midsole and bubble technology for cushioning
- DuoMax Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned…
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to…
- SpEVA Midsole Material: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Shoes run small; General recommendation is to order 1 size up from regular shoe size for women and 2 sizes up…
- Open mesh, see-through upper material let’s you customize your look by wearing a colored sock
- 3 rubber pads at the bottom strategically placed in high wear areas
- Runs small, Go up a size
- Lightly padded tongue & speed lacing system.Care – Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
- Serrated blade lug design.Select half size up or down
- High-top sneaker featuring lace-up vamp and wraparound midsole
- Bootie construction for seamless fit
- Mid-cut design
- 3D Ultralite midsole
- Soft heathered textile with Bonded Synthetics
- CUSHIONED FOR TRAINING. A drop-in midsole is firm in the heel and softer and more flexible in the forefoot….
- STABILITY FOR LIFTING. A flat platform and firm-rubber heel give you powerful stability for explosive lifting….
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE. Embroidered material in high-wear areas adds durability without excess weight.
Last update on 2020-04-03 PST – Details
Best Shoes for Zumba Workouts
Zumba – Even the name has a kind of movement to it. If you are going to take Zumba seriously, then you need to have a serious pair of shoes. Zumba is a high-intensity workout, and you need to have the best shoes for Zumba to be able to keep up during your sessions.
Zumba combines aerobic exercise with dance. I love it (and hate it at times), but an easy mistake I made was to use any old pair of sneakers. Now, I am not saying that you should go out and buy an expensive pair of shoes before you have even tried Zumba. You should find your most comfortable pair of shoes and go try a class. If you like it, then that is when you should start thinking about a proper pair of shoes.
Zumba is intense. It involves a lot of movement, especially in your feet. If you are going to dance your way to a fitter, healthier, and happier you, then the shoes are the best place to start. A great pair of shoes will support your feet as you move. They will be comfortable and breathable. When you are wearing them, you will not notice them. They will leave your feet feeling invigorated instead of sore and uncomfortable.
Buying the perfect pair of Zumba shoes need not be a chore, but there are certain things to think about before you go out and find the perfect pair. Not only is your comfort at risk, but the wrong pair of shoes can injure you, both short- and long-term.
Zumba shoes have been created to give you the best Zumba experience, but not all shoes are equal. You get what you pay for, and I always recommend investing in quality to get the most for your money. Pay particular attention to the weight, support, and flexibility of the shoe, and always choose a shoe which will give you the support you need.
Once you have found the perfect shoes for your needs, you can choose the style which best matches you and your dancing. Do you want bright shoes which attract attention to your feet? Or do you want plain shoes which let your feet do the talking? The choice is up to you.
Last update on 2020-04-03 PST - Details